Conference 2016 Prague
1st annual scientific conference of the European Cardiosleep Society
April 29th – may 1st 2016 the Rudolfinum, Prague, Czech Republic
It is our great pleasure to announce the 5th CardioSleep conference to be held in Prague, Czech Republic, 29th April –1st May 2016.
The theme of the conference is “Sleep and the Heart – A Symphony for Life” and the venue is the magnificent Rudolfinum Concert Hall, home of the famous Czech Philharmonic Orchestra.
During the main CardioSleep conference program and plenary sessions, we will accept a world-class international faculty of renowned cardiologists and pneumologists who will present and discuss topics in relation to cardiology and sleep apnea. In addition to this we will hold workshops, symposia and poster sessions.
The recently formed European CardioSleep Society, is a non profit association that uses its surplus revenues to achieve its purpose or mission through research, sharing of knowledge, & further education in conjunction with the annual conference and scientific meeting.
More information will be available at a later date on the CardioSleep website listed below.
- Vincent Puel – President of European CardioSleep Society
- Miloš Táborský – President of Czech Society of Cardiology & Honorary Conference President
- Tomáš Kára – Chairman of the Scientific Committee & Conference President
- Virend Somers – Vice Chairman of the Scientific Committee
- Morag Connell – Executive Director of European CardioSleep Society
See you in Prague!