Cardiosleep Congress 29 April – 1st May, 2016. Prague, Czech Republic
Please note that although abstract submissions for poster session are open to all, only those presenters 40 and younger will be eligible for the Young Investigator Awards poster.
Abstract Submission Deadline: This deadline is April 20th, 2016 5:00 PM, US Eastern Standard Time.
Call for poster abstracts:
The Scientific Committee for the European Cardiosleep Society invites abstract submissions for poster presentation at the 2016 to be held in Prague.
The poster session of the Cardiosleep Congress will provide an opportunity for presenting latest results, on‐going research projects, and speculative or innovative work in progress in the area of Sleep and Heart Disease. Posters are intended to provide authors and participants with the ability to connect with each other and to engage in discussions about the work.
We are also pleased to announce in addition to the “open poster “ session, that we will also have a European CardioSleep Society “Young Investigator” Competition. Poster presenters aged 40 or younger are eligible for this session and awards will be given to the three finalists. The winner of the Young Investigator Competition will present his or her paper during the main session. Ten minutes will be allowed for this presentation.
A special conference registration fee of 450,00 euros will be given for all poster and Young Investigator award contestants. Registration can be done online www.cardiosleep.org
Topics accepted for abstract submissions:
We will accept all material relevant to cardiovascular disease and sleep
Submitting your abstract:
Before submitting your abstract, please ensure that you have thoroughly read the guidelines and criteria below and that your abstract complies with the template provided under the congress information section of the Cardiosleep website www.cardiosleep.org or direct link www.cardiosleep.org/conference-2016-prague/poster-session/
- Abstracts are welcome on any of the listed topics associated with cardiac disease in relation to sleep or sleep apnea.
- Your abstract document must be submitted in Microsoft Word format only.
- The size of the poster should be 120 cm height x 85 cm width.
- Please indicate on the abstract submission whether you want to have the abstract considered for the Young Investigator Competition.
- Poster set up time is between 8:00 and 9:30 on Saturday 30 April.
- Please ensure that you clearly state your name, email address and date of birth on the abstract submission.